Online: Navigating Research Writing (4 - 14 July)
An intensive face-to-face course, offered twice a year, open to all postgraduate or prospective postgraduate students and researchers. The main focus is for participants to understand and articulate their research in an exploratory written product of their choice.
During the course you will,
- Understand and articulate your research in an exploratory written product of your choice. (e.g. concept note, proposal or literature review)
- Develop a research identity in dialogue with an exciting group of experienced researchers.
- Make arguments and sustain a strong writer’s voice.
- Complete online writing tasks to reflect on your research experiences.
- These tasks prompt you to rehearse or revisit ideas towards your final submission.
Monday, the 4th to Thursday, the 14th of July 2022
Times: 09h00 - 14h00
*There is a small fee for the course, R600 for UCT students and R1200 for external participants. A small number of sponsorships are available.
Interested participants can sign up here: https://researchjourneys.wixsite.com/writingpathways/navigating
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 Show more dates
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Dr. Catherine Hutchings, Language Development Group
- Short Course
Room 2.04 Level 2 Otto Beit Building
University Avenue, Upper Campus
University of Cape Town