COVID -19 Student Wellness Webinar
The Student Wellness Service (SWS) is hosting a weekly webinar that deals with Covid-19 and student wellness. The topics that will be covered are:-
- How the virus is spread and how long they last on surfaces (Dr Kathy van der Westhuizen) 5 minutes
- Demonstration of how to don and doff a mask and PPE ( Dr Kathy van der Westhuizen) 5 minutes
- Basic prevention measures everyone needs to follow ( Dr Corinne Landon ) 5 minutes
- Screening for COVID-19 & what services are offered by SWS, where to go and how to access (Dr Corinne Landon ) 5 minutes
- Mental health and Coronavirus ( Dr Mwanja Chundu) 10 minutes
- Q&A to panellists (30 minutes)
No registration is required. To join, click here.
If you wish to contact Student Wellness Service directly, you may do so on 021 650 1017/20.
- Tuesday, October 6, 2020 Show more dates
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Student Wellness Service