Measuring Impact - Savvy Researcher Series
Have you published or are you planning on publishing?
This session will assist you in tracking impact of your publication and how you can plan to make an impact in the future. We will discuss:
- what part of your research impact is trackable,
- introduce available impact indicators,
- discuss indicator strengths and weakness,
- how to use them to showcase your work and
- the role of researcher profiles/ IDs (eg. ORCID iD).
As a practical component we will be using intelligent tools such as Scopus, Web of Science and Journal Citation Report.
How to book your seat
Click on the 'Begin Registration' tab below and complete the sections.
- Thursday, May 21, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Ulwazi Training Room - Knowledge Commons (Chancellor Oppenheimer Library)
- Upper Campus
- Awot Gebregziabher & Faadiel Latief