CANCELLED: Finishing off, moving on [for final year PhDs] NB. This workshop has been postponed to October 2017.
The workshop is intended to support students in the final stages of dissertation writing and submission, as well as to raise awareness of decisions and opportunities beyond completion of the PhD. The workshop will include topics such as:
- Writing the dissertation abstract, where arguments are sharply pulled together for an outside readership
- An A-Z of submission' checklist
- Publishing after the PhD - book, articles, or both
- Updating your curriculum vitae; postdoctoral appointments and other opportunities
How to Book:
Click on the 'Begin Registration' tab and complete the sections below.
The workshop has been postponed to October 2017. A notice will be sent as soon as a date has been confirmed.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- TB Davie Seminar Room - Postgraduate Centre & Funding Office - Level 3, Otto Beit Building
- Upper Campus
- OPGS workshops
Room 2.04 Level 2 Otto Beit Building
University Avenue, Upper Campus
University of Cape Town